Powered By Blogger

2014년 1월 10일 금요일

Self-Introduction. Three things I know to be true

My name is Saejun Jang, and I'm live in daegu south Korea.
I will talk about 'Three things I know to be true'.
 First is 5. I'm interested in games. So, I plays a lots of games and most of my blog's post would be game review. My favorite game is Civilization 5. Also, the game that I tries to buy is Simcity 5. Two of those is both 5th series of the game. So, I choose number 5.
 Second is Saejong. Saejong is a great king of chosun dynasty. However, it is my nickname too. My friend calls me like Jang Saejong.
 Last one is a E-world tower. E-world tower is one of the Daegu's landmark. I lives at daegu. When I goes to grand mother's house, I can see it every time.

댓글 2개:

  1. I am also from Daegu, so I know a lot about E-world. I used to go there almost every weekend, ever since E-world was called Woobang Tower Land. You wrote a great introduction, but I think adding some pictures to your blog posting will make your blog look better! :)

    답글삭제